Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The Sicilian Sidewalk Cafe, College Street

Taste of Little Italy Festival June 18th 2011

This year I attended the Taste of Little Italy festival that was held on College Street in Toronto. The weather was perfect. There was music, entertainment, games for the kids, and lots of food. I love Italian food and after much debate about which patio to have lunch at we finally decided on The Sicilian Sidewalk Cafe. Although most of the menu is geared towards rich mouth watering desserts, they also have a few other items on the menu to choose from and the patio offers a nice view of the streets activities.

I ordered the grilled chicken panini with mayo, lettuce, roasted peppers and provolone cheese for $6.50. The sandwich was large, filling and very good, although I would have preferred a  bit more flavour on the chicken breast itself.


I also had some Sicilian ice cream and gelato which comes in a variety of delectable flavours. This is a great place to go to for dessert, to have a beer, and spend an afternoon on the patio!
from my camera

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...