Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Marcelle Cosmetics Rouge Xpression Lipstick Review – NEW Shades

Lipstick is one of my favorite beauty products because even on the dreariest days, a pop of vibrant color can enhance the complexion and instantly take your look from drab to fab. I have a lot of lipstick... the other day I found 21 floating around my purse (no woman needs that many on a daily basis) but when I’m running late, I prefer lightweight, simple pigment that glides on effortlessly.


The Rouge Xpression Collection has always been one of my favorites and for just $11.95 per lipsticks you can’t go wrong! There are so many wonderful shades to choose from and Marcelle continually expands the selection so you can always find colors to compliment your skin tone. The new pigments are chic, wearable and elegant with a Maxi-Lip Complex that nourishes and volumizes with no stickiness. Avocado and Omega Oils prevent dryness and deeply moisturize while the velvety texture ensures total comfort. For those with sensitive skin, the hypoallergenic formula is free of gluten and fragrance.

I love the creamy one-swipe application and the satin finish provides subtle shine. My favorite in this bunch is Red Berry - a beautiful deep ruby that looks great on everyone.


The pigmentation is buildable so you can go from medium to intense with a couple layers and lips feel smooth and soft all day. This isn’t a long-wear formula so the color will transfer during meals and gradually fade but reapplication is quick and simple – like putting on Chapstick.

Berry Mauve is a beautiful pink with hints of soft purple while the two neutrals – Berry Nude and Pink Berry have universally flattering undertones. These are very office appropriate for everyday wear but they also transition well for an evening out.


Left to right: Berry Mauve, Red Berry, Pink Berry & Berry Nude

Marcelle is available at drugstores nationwide and online at marcelle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...