Friday, July 5, 2019

Revlon Super Lustrous Matte Is Everything Lipstick: Review and Swatches

I can still remember the first bright lipstick I ever purchased. I was in high school and still learning about beauty products and makeup application. My signature shade was a dark wine from MAC and I wore it almost every day until I saw a girl on YouTube swatch the Revlon Super Lustrous Lipsticks.

The next day I went to Walmart and bought the shade I wanted to try – 660 Berry Haute. It was unlike anything I had ever worn and I was a bit intimidated.

When I put it on I remember feeling confident, stylish and pretty. The color enhanced my complexion and introduced me to a world of vibrant possibilities.  

Revlon recently launched the Super Lustrous Matte Collection and I'm obsessed with the texture, quality, color payoff and formula. 


These mattes are velvety, rich and supple for effortless glide, bold saturation and flake-proof wear. No matter how much you layer on, the lipstick remains comfortable, flexible, lightweight and non-drying so you can reapply throughout the day with no caking or feathering.

Infused with vitamin E, the creamy formula drenches your pout in a variety of  eye-catching hues that compliment all complexions.

Many of my high-end lipsticks cost upwards of forty dollar so it’s refreshing to discover gorgeous, full-coverage pigments for just $8.99. At that price you can stock-up for every season and occasion.


On Canada's Day I wore Red Rules The World and Power Move has become my go-to lip color for girl's night out (it is super sassy!). Even the soft neutrals like Rise Up Rose and Audacious Mauve are balanced with flattering pink undertones that look gorgeous on everyone.

The color usually lasts a few hours and I only have to top-up after meals or cocktails. I use the outer edges or point to outline and shape my lip contour but the ColorStay Liners help with precision. 

Forward Magenta (1st on the left) is a summer essential (seriously, you need this shade in your life) and on date night try Purple Aura.


If you are looking for stunning matte lipsticks that accentuate, hydrate and define, these are wonderful!


Revlon is available at drugstores nationwide and you can check out the entire collection at revlon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...