Monday, March 29, 2021

Bolinhos Doces Mae E Filha – Portuguese Bakery

I few years ago I was lounging on beautiful beaches in the Algarve and touring the vibrant city of Lisbon. Portugal has so much to offer – alluring culture, stunning castles, intriguing history and of course – delicious food!
When I want to indulge in yummy Portuguese desserts here in Toronto, I contact Bolinhos Doces Mae E Filha. Their menu features a wide variety of sumptuous cakes and sweet pastries created from traditional family recipes.
The Chocolate Pudding Cake is delectable! The white layer on the top tastes like creamy vanilla pudding and the moist chocolate base is soaked in decadent syrup.
Molotof with Egg Cream has a unique texture that reminds me of Fuwa Fuwa – Japanese Pancakes. It is extremely light and fluffy – like eating a sweet airy cloud that melts in your mouth.
Bolo de Bolacha (Maria Cookie Cake) is my favorite! The light cream is covered in a blanket of toasted almonds and the layered center has a moist tiramisu texture.
The almond roll with sweet custard and the Portuguese Popovers are amazing! I enjoy them with coffee in the morning.
My family absolutely loves these desserts and they are perfect for celebrating special occasions.
For orders and inquiries DM @bolinhosdoces_maeefilha on Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...