Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Eminence Organic Skincare Review

Many people are trying to live healthier lifestyles and cut out as many preservatives as possible which is why finding amazing, all-natural skincare is so exciting! Recently I’ve been testing the organic, handmade products from Eminence and I’m totally obsessed with the efficient formulas and luxury ingredients. The skincare is made in Budapest Hungary (a top destinations on my travel bucket list) and the brand utilizes the most natural cultivation methods and nutrient rich soil to capture high levels of fresh fruit extracts and vitamins. The process of biodynamic farming yields a potent concentration of active ingredients which enhances regeneration of the skin for a healthy, youthful complexion.


I usually begin my skincare routine with a refreshing blast of the Stone Crop Hydrating Mist infused with essential minerals. This soothing tonic alleviates dryness, balances uneven skin tone by reducing pigmentation, removes impurities and prepares my skin to absorb moisturizer and serum. The liquid looks like a nutritive green smoothie but dries clear with no residue. I also spritz it on before makeup application and keep it at my work desk for an invigorating boost of moisture throughout the day. It retails for $46.00.


As I write this article heavy snowfall is blanketing Toronto and the harsh weather can cause dry, flaky skin. To counteract the effects of winter or any extreme seasonal weather, the Rosehip & Lemongrass Repair Balm makes a fabulous reparative treatment. Enriched with Vitamins A, C, D, E, antioxidants and a variety of minerals, fruit extracts, rich oils and nourishing herbs - the balm improves texture, deeply moisturizes, heals and protects from environmental stress. It also minimizes pores, firms and revives dull, tired skin. The texture is a bit thick and chunky when you dig it out of the jar so it does take some time to melt as you massage it in. Once the formula liquefies and absorbs, my skin feels supple, soft and bouncy all night! The consistency isn’t ultra lightweight but it isn’t pore clogging or heavy either and as it sinks in the residue tends to dissipate. The balm also makes a wonderful cuticle and hand treatment and I like to rub the excess into my lips. It retails for $88.00 and even though the jar is small, a little goes a long way.


My dehydrated skin cannot get enough of the lush Stone Crop Masque! This indulgent formula is loaded with vitamins, Coenzyme Q10, antioxidants, honey, fruit and many other incredible ingredients that fight free radicals, correct skin tone, hydrate, recuperate damaged areas and boost overall health. Looking at the jelly-like masque you can actually see the fresh fruit pulp and smell the aromatic herbs. After 10-15 minutes (or longer depending on your preference) the formula boosts hydration levels for ultra silky, incredibly soft, resilient skin. The slick texture is a bit tedious to rinse off (I prefer to do it in the shower) but it has fabulous brightening effects. This is one of my new favorite moisture masks because I see and feel results immediately after treatment. It retails for $46.00.


Calendula Oil has become a popular ingredient in skincare because it contains high concentrations of Beta Carotenoids, antioxidants and vitamins that enhance the skin’s natural healing process for smooth radiant results. For me the oil has also helped reduce the occurrence of breakouts while keeping my complexion clear, soft, even and blemish-free. I’ve also noticed gradual lightening of discoloration and the disappearance of dry patches. I prefer to layer the oil with moisturizer and use the excess on my hands and cuticles. It retails for $36.00.


After a relaxing shower when skin is still moist and warm, a good body oil locks in moisture and improves skin texture. The Eminence Apricot Oil smells deliciously sweet, and candy-like with a juicy fruit formula and reconstructing oils that drench skin in lush layers of moisture. The light finish creates a radiant sheen that doesn’t transfer or feel greasy and the hydrating effects last all day. The oil also protects the cell membrane, heals and reduces lines, wrinkles and roughness while boosting elasticity, clarity and suppleness. The other oils in the formula are: grape seed, jojoba, seabuckthorn, pomegranate and carrot plus a long list of essential vitamins. It retails for $29.00.


My night time routine always includes a comforting eye gel since dark circles are prevalent in my family and I do some of my best work late at night. The Cucumber Eye Gel ($68.00) is light, cooling and loaded with organic ingredients that relieve stressed eyes.
The main components include:
Cucumber: reduces puffiness and rehydrates
Shea Butter: moisturizes and revitalizes
Bearberry (antioxidant): evens skin tone
Eyebright: reduces irritation and swelling
Atlas Cedar: calms the skin
The gel rejuvenates and lifts while diminishing signs of fatigue and aging. The darkness under my eyes seems to be improving (especially when used my Foreo Iris Massager) and the entire area is smooth and well hydrated.


Eminence is available online at thefacialroom.ca and for more information or to find a retailer near you visit eminenceorganics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...