Monday, February 13, 2017

Rachel’s Box Tights Subscription Review

Every woman needs a good pair of tights or stockings in her wardrobe and in the winter they protect the legs so you can still wear skirts and dresses. While attending beauty events I receive many inquiries about where I purchase my stockings and when it comes to personal preference, I always go for durability and comfort because rips and tears aren’t cute (unless that’s the look you’re going for).

(Photo Credit - lecoffretderachel.com)

A good pair of tights can last years (if you choose wisely) and since I’ve been rocking my miniskirts through the snow and ice, I need a variety of warm, well fitting options. Rachel’s Box is a subscription service that provides 2 pairs of tights each month (or as often as you like) for $27.00. You can pause or cancel at anytime and the products coincide with your personal style for a customized experience.

While browsing the website I noticed that the designs and pattern selection is very eclectic, including everything from office appropriate, sexy pin-up, casual comfort, elegant, knee-highs, eye-catching geometrics, prints and solids in various shades.

Photo Credit - lecoffretderachel.com)

I chose the Ultra Black Opaque Tights ($14.50) because they are thick yet breathable, tear-resistant, comfortable and perfect for keeping out the cold. This style compliments many outfits and the flexible material moves with my body instead of restricting or squeezing and stretches to accommodate my height without rolling down around the waist. The top portion around the hips, stomach and butt, hugs and supports the body for a slimming effect and the soft cotton blend fits my legs nicely for a sleek look. 

Photo Credit - lecoffretderachel.com)

I also wanted something a little more sheer and fashionable so I chose the Black Triangle Print ($17.00) which is bold yet still very classy. These look great with bright colors and accentuate your legs without being too busy or loud. This style isn’t as thick as the opaque pair so I have to be a little more cautious when washing them but they fit well and look fabulous!

Photo Credit - lecoffretderachel.com)

You can find a sizing chart on the website but most designs are available in small, medium, large and extra large. For more information head to lecoffretderachel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...