Monday, March 13, 2017

Kérastase Nutritive Hair Care Review

When it comes to preventing dry hair it’s imperative to use products that retain moisture, repair and soften. Harsh weather can cause brittleness, split-ends or roughness and when you combine those factors with indoor heating systems, styling tools and dye, hair can become stripped and dull.

The Kérastase Nutritive Collection is designed to nourish severely dried out hair with a complex blend of protein and conditioners. It also protects against styling damage, environmental fluctuations and daily stress by fortifying and repairing.


The Bain Magistral Shampoo ($43.00) smells amazing and gently removes build-up, oil and impurities with a rich, invigorating lather. Although the formula contains sulfate, it doesn’t make my hair feel dry, fragile or coarse. The shampoo purifies and balances from root to tip leaving hair fresh and silky without weighing it down. I also like that and it rinses clean without any film or grease and my long, thick hair feels completely revitalized.


The Fondant Magistral Conditioner ($48.00) is formulated for dry, thin hair and although my hair is far from thin, it still works as a light restorative treatment that hydrates and detangles. I usually apply a generous amount to create slip and use my Tangle Teezer Aqua Splash Brush to evenly distribute the product and coat each strand. I leave it on for about 10 minutes while in the shower which allows the steam to increase absorption, soften and create a smooth glossy finish.


If you have dry hair, one of the most effective products is a good deep conditioner so I use a masque at least once a week to reduce breakage, promote new growth and maintain a healthy mane. The Nutri-Thermique ($66.00) protects hair fibers, strengthens, intensely hydrates and rejuvenates. The recommended treatment time is 5-10 minutes but I leave it on for 30-40 minutes to smooth and completely revive parched ends. After use my hair is incredibly soft, sleek and lustrous for days!


Whether I’m flat ironing my hair straight or embracing my natural curls, a good leave-in is essential for maintaining moisture. The Crème Magistrale ($48.00) can be applied to damp, clean hair prior to styling or as a finishing product. The lush, fragrant formula works like a revitalizing lotion to hydrate, prevent breakage, tame frizz and flyaways, improve the appearance of split-ends, and instantly soften. Curls and waves appear neat, bouncy and well formed with added shine and body.


For more info or to find a list of salons for purchase click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...