Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Rodial Smokey Eye Sculpt Eyeshadow Palette & Suede Lip Crayon Review

You may be familiar with Rodial’s innovative skincare but the brand also makes impressive makeup for effortless everyday looks and glamorous occasions.

The new Smokey Eye Palette ($45.00) caters to my style perfectly because it includes flattering shades I wear on a daily basis. If you are looking for a travel-friendly collection of neutrals, deep hues and all your basics then this little compact is great!


I like that the central lid color is shimmery gold while the supporting colors for highlighting, contouring and creating definition are silky mattes. The shadows are well balanced and expertly matched to create depth and contrast with a nice range of crease and transition shades.


I use the deep brown to begin shaping my crease, smoke-out the outer corners and lower lash line with some black, apply the gold to my lids and inner tear ducts, transition upwards with the beige or caramel and highlight under the brows with the matte cream. With this palette you really can’t go wrong and the blendable texture provides long-lasting wear, buildable coverage and versatile saturation to adjust intensity. Slip it in your purse or weekend tote and you have a handy little palette for a night out.  




The Suede Lip Crayon ($30.00) is available in 3 beautiful shades with a full-coverage, creamy formula that saturates lips in intense matte pigment. Enriched with vitamin E for comfort and hydration, the rich color glides on smooth and consistent making it easy to shape and outline the lip contour. I would have preferred twist-up packaging since I don’t like sharpening but I love these crayons!


Rodial is available Murale

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...