Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Aveeno Positively Radiant Body Collection

There are new brands being launched everyday but Aveeno has been part of my family’s skincare routine for generations. Their gentle oat formula is safe for my sister’s eczema and nourishes my husband’s sensitive skin with non-irritating, fragrance-free moisturizers.

For summer we all crave a luminous glow so Aveeno has created the Positively Radiant Collection with Total Soy Complex designed to target the 5 factors of radiance: tone, texture, dullness, blotchiness and brown spots.


Healthy skin starts with proper cleansing so the Exfoliating Body Wash ($11.49) gently sweeps away rough, flaky skin with a hypoallergenic, soap-free formula. The buffing particles are made with natural walnut powder and the lavish cream eliminates dirt, impurities and sunscreen with a wonderful scent. I like that it rinses clean so skin feels smooth and supple with no dryness or heavy film. Drizzle some on your shower pouf for a rich, foaming lather and let the fragrant bubbles relax you after a long day. The Body Wash ($7.99) is also available in a Daily Moisturizing Gel that deeply hydrates and replenishes parched skin.


Drench yourself in moisture with the Positively Radiant Body Lotion ($9.49). The luscious cream is lightweight and fast absorbing with no greasiness and it effectively eliminates dryness for 24 hours. I haven't noticed much improvement in radiance but my skin definitely feels soft, rejuvenated and healthy. After shaving it alleviates sensitivity and makes my legs smooth and silky – perfect for sundress weather.


I love the scent of Aveeno products but if you prefer something less noticeable, try the Fragrance-free Daily Moisturizing Lotion ($8.99) with nourishing oat formula. I usually toss the tube in my tote for weekend trips and it doubles as hand cream. The velvety texture quenches thirsty skin to abolish dry patches and discomfort.


I travel a lot so the Positively Radiant Body Cream ($9.49) with dark spot corrector is a must! This little tube is packed with tone correctors that are clinically proven to improve pigmentation in just 1 week and you can keep it in your purse, beach bag or carry-on for touch-ups on-the-go. The formula contains SPF 15 which helps protect from sunburn.


Aveeno is available nationwide at food, drug and mass merchandisers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...