Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Avon Harvest Treasures Body Care Collection

Yesterday I devoured my first pumpkin spice latte and all was right with the world. So what if I prematurely decided to wear a warm knit sweater that made me sweat off some makeup. I was determined to get into the spirit whether my eyebrows stayed on or not and I’ve already started planning a Halloween party with the girls.

Another way to embrace the season is by layering on delicious scents and Avon’s new limited-edition bath and body collection will leave you smelling decadent and delightful! The range includes Pumpkin Soufflé, Salted Caramel Apple and Autumn Berry Twist formulated with premium fragrance oil.


The sets are great for gifting and the pretty packaging captures everything that makes fall so delicious! 

Pumpkins don’t really have a distinct aroma (not one you’d want to wear) so Avon has added whipped caramel, coconut and vanilla to the Pumpkin Soufflé. After lathering up with the luscious body wash my entire bathroom smells amazing (you won’t want bath time to end) and the foaming bubbles rinse away dirt, oil and impurities. After a warm shower, moisturize with the rich non-greasy body cream to prevent dryness and spritz on the sweet body spray to prolong the irresistible fragrance.


While indulging in a little self-pampering don’t forget to stock-up on seasonal candles ($19.99). I tricked my hubby into thinking I was baking a scrumptious dessert when I lit the Spiced Pumpkin Waffle Candle (he forgave me). This yummy scent makes your home feel cozy and inviting plus Avon’s candles have decorative prints that compliment your decor and lids to shield the wax from dust.


I love all things fun and fruity so I also tried the Autumn Berry Twist Collection. This juicy blend contains ripened blackberries, tart pomegranate and a twist of warm amber spice. I use the body mist to freshen up my bedroom and give the air a tangy sweetness as I curl up with a cup of hot cocoa and a good book.


These products retail for $12.00 each at avon.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...