Monday, March 25, 2019

It Cosmetics Secret Sauce Moisturizer and NEW Miracle Water

These days I rarely finish an entire bottle of moisturizer or serum. I usually test a collection for a few weeks/months to report the most accurate results possible and then move onto the next set of products I am sent to review.

When I started using the It Cosmetics Confidence in a Cream ($62.00), I scarped out every last drop and then started dipping into the jar I gave my mom. I love how healing and soothing the formula is, so I use it under makeup and to revive my skin before bed.


The cream I am currently obsessed with is Secret Sauce ($88.00) and as you’ve noticed, the product names are fabulous!

It Cosmetics Skincare is formulated by plastic surgeons who focus on effective active ingredients for transformative results.

This powerful complex is made with clinically advanced fermented ingredients to increase absorbency and maximize the anti-aging, hydrating benefits. It also contains diamond powder, vitamin C, licorice root, hydrolyzed collagen, plant extracts, hyaluronic acid, peptides and nourishing oils to reduce the look of discoloration, lines, wrinkles and sagging with a soft focus finish.


The list of replenishing components infused in this cream is impressive and very extensive. They work harmoniously to enhance your glow for a natural “lit from within” effect.

The luxurious formula melts in without residue or greasiness and quenches rough, dehydrated skin. I love the mild scent and my face feels supple, silky and plump – like I’ve just had a replenishing mini-facial. It makes an excellent base for makeup and before bed I apply a generous layer to lock-in nutrients as I sleep.

After just two weeks my skin looks bright, even and clear with smaller pores and fewer blemishes. The cream is also idea for vacation and harsh climates as it heals problem areas and alleviates mild irritation while preventing breakouts.

The Miracle Water ($49.00) is a 3-in-1 tonic formulated to maximize the results of your skincare with an abundance of natural extracts, emollients, antioxidants, vitamins and aquatic plants. It purifies like micellar water by trapping and removing dirt, impurities, oil, makeup and bacteria. It also contains ingredients that brighten, hydrate and reduce the look of wrinkles, discoloration, pores and fine lines. Essentially the solution does the job of a toner, cleanser and essence treatment to prevent acne and revitalize your complexion overtime.


It Cosmetics has also released a new CC+ Oil-Free Matte Full Coverage Cream ($49.00) with SPF 40 UVA/UVB broad spectrum. The formula is loaded with complex correcting pigments that camouflage imperfections, dark spots and redness without cracking or creasing. There are 12 shades that range from fair, light, medium, neutral, tan, rich and deep.

Similar to all It Cosmetics products, this is much more than foundation. The cream is infused with tea tree extract, detoxifying clay, collagen, anti-aging serum, peptides hyaluronic acid, niacin, vitamins and antioxidants to control oil, prevent blemishes, hydrate, soothe, protect and renew for a youthful glow.


The color feels weightless, flexible and natural with no flaking. It also blends well, conceals everything and creates a smooth poreless finish.

As usual, I had difficulty finding a suitable match. I chose the Rich shade which looked promising in the tube but appears deeper than my complexion and a tad orange. 

If you’d like to try these great products, It Cosmetics is available at Sephora, The Shopping Channel and online at itcosmetics.ca.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...