Sunday, February 16, 2020

Catrice Cosmetics Winter Rescue Lip Treatments

If you celebrated Valentine’s Day this weekend you may have spent the evening smooching by the fire or braving the cold to enjoy a romantic candlelight dinner at your favorite restaurant. I wore glitter shadow and sultry matte lip lacquer but getting ready took a bit of prep work.

Although I escaped to Miami for the week, winter in Canada has taken its toll. I need effective lip care that prevents dryness and chapping so my bold lipsticks apply smooth and even.


Thankfully Catrice sent me a few replenishing products that have recently become part of my beauty routine.

The night before our big date I cleansed my face, applied moisturizer and used the Catrice Sugar Lip Scrub and Balm ($7.99) to prep my pout. The fine sugar particles gently buff away rough crusty skin for a soft, supple finish.


Prior to applying makeup I slather my lips in creamy Coconut Balm ($7.99) infused with argan oil and vitamin E. The tropical scent smells delicious and the lightweight formula melts in quickly to alleviate dryness, tightness and discomfort. FYI my husband thinks it tastes great.


Before bed use the Lip Plumping Mask ($9.99) enriched with hyaluronic acid. The tube is small but a thin layer is all it takes to plump, condition and heal weather-beaten, dehydrated skin. The non-greasy luminous finish makes lips appear healthy and radiant – perfect overnight treatment for special occasions.


Try applying the Lip Oil ($9.99) on top of the mask to improve texture and tone. The renewing formula contains sweet almond, apricot and jojoba oils to repair and protect. If you experience soreness in the corners of your mouth from dryness, peeling, extreme weather or cracking, these products will quickly soothe and renew damaged areas. My lips have never looked this plush!


The Catrice Lip Treatment ($9.99) is a rich balm that drenches your pout in creamy shea butter and locks-in moisture for hours. I usually wear it on long flights and cold winter days because it clings to skin and protects against environmental aggressors. 


After a few days of proper hydration and exfoliation you’ll be able to wear any lipstick with confidence. To show off your pretty rejuvenated lips try the Catrice Power Plumping Gel Lipstick ($9.99). The shades range from neutral, deep and bright with a high-shine moisturizing finish and sheer color payoff.

Catrice also makes beautiful matte lipsticks. For more information on those click HERE.


These products are vegan and cruelty-free. Catrice Cosmetics is available at Shoppers Drug Mart and beauty.shoppersdrugmart.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...