Thursday, January 11, 2024

Mary Kay Ultimate TimeWise Miracle Set – Anti-Aging Made Easy

It has been a while since I wrote a beauty review. These days you can find me on Instagram and TikTok - featuring trendy hotels and fabulous restaurants. Although my focus has shifted post pandemic, I still enjoy makeup and skincare as much as I did when I started this blog; and Mary Kay’s new Ultimate TimeWise Miracle Set is definitely worth the hype. 

If you’re looking to a line of skincare that targets common signs of aging while boosting radiance and hydration, then this is the collection for you! With just a few powerful products you can create an anti-aging skincare routine that is easy and effective.
The TimeWise 4-in-1 Cleanser ($32) comes in a combination/oily formula and a normal/dry formula. It gently cleanses, exfoliates, brightens and conditions while eliminating blemish causing impurities, bacteria and pollutants. 

The cleanser contains Resveratrol which smooths fine lines and wrinkles, improves elasticity, calms inflammation and even lessens dark spots and discoloration. There are not many cleansers on the market that help prevent signs of aging every time you lather-up, but this one does. 

I love that it leaves my skin soft and fresh without stripping away too much natural oil, and the tube is quite large so it lasts a long time.
Before bed (after cleansing), I apply the TimeWise Night Time Recovery Serum ($52) on my face and neck. This regenerating, lightweight gel drenches parched skin in much needed moisture and repairs your complexion while you sleep. 

The refreshing formula contains Resveratrol, antioxidants, chamomile and vitamins that soften expression lines and reduces wrinkles. I love how smooth, supple and radiant my skin looks each morning. It gives me a dewy glow that makes my makeup appear flawless!
On top of the serum, I usually apply a generous amount of the TimeWise Antioxidant Moisturizer ($36) because my skin tends to be dry and depleted during cold Canadian winters. 

This energizing, fast absorbing cream firms and reduces fine lines and wrinkles while providing 12 hours of hydration with no greasy residue. When layered with the serum it helps repair dry patches, eliminates itching and soothes discomfort and irritation. I keep a tube in my travel bag to help combat the signs of jet lag.
Last but not least in my night routine is the TimeWise Eye Cream ($44) which helps improve the look of fine lines and dullness while brightening and reducing puffiness. I mainly use it to diminish dark circles because there is only so much concealer can cover up. 

Based on my experience, I’ve noticed that eye creams are most effective when used 1-2 times per day – morning and night.
My morning skincare routine is quite similar but instead of using the Night Time Recovery Serum, I simply combine the Antioxidant Moisturizer with the TimeWise Daytime Defender Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen ($52). 

This hydrating lightweight formula provides adequate protection against UV and helps fend off the signs of aging caused by environmental damage. Since it does not leave a white cast or feel greasy, I have no problem wearing it under makeup. 

These products can be purchased individually or together in the Ultimate TimeWise Miracle Set for $189 (saving you $27). For more information or to make a purchase, please visit marykay.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...