Monday, December 8, 2014

Almay Makeup Remover Towelettes and Pads

Need some help stuffing those stockings this holiday season? Why not get the makeup lovers in your family something practical they are sure to use! Some of my favorite makeup removers are from Almay, they remove heavy formulas, glitter makeup, waterproof mascara and eyeliner while being gentle on skin!


The oil free towelettes are thick, plush and soft, formulated to lift away stubborn makeup effectively with no greasy residue. Aloe, cucumber and green tea soothe skin and the wipes are also safe for contact wearers.

They have just the right amount of dampness to get the job done and I like that at the end of a long day they make removing my makeup less taxing and leave my skin feeling refreshed!

The oil free gentle makeup remover pads are just as great! The jar contains 80 pads that wipe away eye makeup without burning or irritating. I like to fold the pad in half around my lashes and hold it there while the formula soaks in and loosens crunchy mascara. I lose a lot less lashes this way and the extracts provide a bit of hydration.


You can pick these up at most drugs stores. 

**Disclaimer: products were provided

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...