Monday, January 12, 2015

So Blogger Search- Inspired by So...? With Attitude Fragrances

I have reviewed a few So...? fragrances on my blog recently so when I heard that they were hosting a blogger search contest for a feature in Vervegirl Magazine I was quite excited! The fragrances are fittingly named to represent a variety of styles, moods and attitudes and I knew exactly which scents would inspire my makeup look.

So Sexy, So Kiss Me and So Sinful are all sweet, musky and delicious with delightful ingredients such as: vanilla, blackcurrant, praline and dark chocolate. They are fun, mysterious and edgy yet soft and light.


When I think of sexy makeup I think of classy colors like gold shadow, a signature red lipstick for kissability and a trendy cat eye. Sexy makeup doesn't have to be overdone or caked on; it can be subtle, pretty and still make a dramatic impact.


I would wear this look for an evening out with the girls, sipping wine and having a great meal. I would also wear it on date night and it even works for Valentine’s Day paired with a simple black dress. 


The simplicity of the makeup plays up your features and is great for both day and night. 


This is my contest entry for the #sobloggersearch lets hope they enjoy it :)
You can check out So...? fragrances by clicking HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...