Friday, February 26, 2016

Geox Shoes: Spring/Summer Collection

There are few things I love more than a shopping spree for shoes and although I usually try not to overdo it I dream of having a glamorous collection that rivals Carrie Bradshaw’s. Although my closet isn't equipped with a wall of Manolos I've been on the hunt for something specific – comfort, style and class.

While perusing the city and attending events I love sassy stilettos but practicality always wins out when I find myself limping home. I needed something comfortable, sleek and versatile enough to wear with a variety of outfits.

I decided to head to Geox because they have a fabulous range of heels, flats, boots and wedged sneakers that are made to support the foot and accommodate a busy lifestyle. The new collection has many trendy options but I was drawn to the Rhosyn Ballet Flats with pointed tips because they are dressy enough for skirts and tailored pants yet chic enough for casual wear like jeans.


Once I slipped my feet in I was sold! These shoes fit well and provide the cushion and comfort I craved. The silver detailing on the front gives them an elegant, contemporary look and they effortlessly mix and match with my wardrobe. When I do decide to wear high heels to an event I can easily slip these in my tote for the after-party and they are great for all of my upcoming vacations!

This design also has the exclusive Geox patent – a breathable, waterproof membrane for thermoregulation and microclimate which is a fancy way of saying that they won’t make your feet sweaty, hot and disgusting. Since these are ballet flats they conveniently slip on and off and have a very small heel which makes them easy to walk in. I got these beauties for about $90.00 (including tax) and they are made of leather for flexibility and movement.


While shopping I also spotted some sneaker wedges in a variety of shades that are super trendy paired with jeans and a blazer or a cute skirt.



These leather sneakers with zipper detailing are perfect for a day out with the girls, running errands and casual weekends. I plan to get a pair for some upcoming trips because I do a lot of walking but still want to look stylish.


Pops of color are always fun but neutral hues go with everything! I also found these patent pumps with a reasonable heel to give you a bit of height without sacrificing comfort.


If you are looking for well made, stylish shoes that you can actually walk in then head to one of the many Geox locations around the city! You can visit the website by clicking HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...