Friday, October 5, 2018

Avon True Color Lipstick Review | NEW Shades & Fall Trends

Scattered around my work desk, tucked in my vanity and stuffed in almost every purse I own you will find a beautiful variety of Avon True Color Lipsticks ($10.00 ea). The collection has an incredible range of affordable moisturizing pigments in almost every trendy shade you can imagine so today I’m featuring enticing new hues and a few fall classics.


When the temperature drops you won't have to worry about dry chapped lips. The supple formula is infused with jojoba oil, vitamin E, collagen and conditioning wax to seal in moisture and keep skin soft all day. There are 3 pretty finishes to choose from: creamy satin with sheer to medium coverage, velvety matte with bold saturation and radiant shimmer.

Left to right: Marvelous Mocha, Toasted Rose, Tender Kiss, Wild Ginger, Buttered Rum, Perfect Red, Wild Cherry, Red Supreme, Crush, Cherry Jubilee, Vamp, Berry Berry Nice, Sangria, Wine With Everything, Hot Pink and Hot Plum.

I’ve already started wearing my cute ankle boots, billowing scarves and stylish leather jacket so the shades below are perfect for my autumn wardrobe. There is a sultry red for every skin tone and the seductive wine or vampy purple are great for a night out. My favorite is Wild Cherry – a beautiful combination of deep pink, red and berry. Buttered Rum is a must this season and Cherry Jubilee is a bestseller that looks amazing on everyone!

Left to right: Buttered Rum, Perfect Red, Wild Cherry (matte), Red Supreme (matte), Crush, Cherry Jubilee and Vamp.

When I’m in the mood for something flirty and fun, I drench my pout in these beauties. The bright pink, berry and purple tones are always a good choice and the lightweight color glides on effortlessly with no drag or bleeding. I can’t get enough of Hot Plum. It was my signature shade all summer.

Berry Berry Nice, Sangria, Wine With Everything, Hot Pink, Hot Plum (matte)

If you prefer long-wear lipstick I recommend the matte finish because it lasts longer with less transfer. The satiny True Color Nourishing Lipsticks provide a hint of luminous shine but they aren’t as durable so you may need to reapply more frequently.

Nudes are always popular and if you aren’t ready to retire the bright corals, these two orange-y hues may be just what you’re looking for.

Wild Ginger, Tender Kiss, Toasted Rose and Marvelous Mocha (matte)

This amazing collection is available online at avon.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...