Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Poppy and Peonies Fall 2018 Accessories | The Stella Tote

When autumn begins and the leaves undergo their vibrant metamorphosis, my family takes a road trip up north to witness the astounding transformation. I love being surrounded by nature and capturing beautiful landscapes but no matter where life takes me, my wardrobe and accessories always reflect my style and personality.

Autumn is the perfect time to embrace rich sultry color and this season Poppy & Peonies has a fantastic selection of bags, wallets and travel essentials in a variety of fabulous fall shades. The brand designs high quality handbags that are incredibly functional for busy fashionistas and the website is frequently updated with the trendiest must-have pieces to keep your wardrobe fresh.



The Stella Tote ($139.00) is an absolute stunner! I can fit my entire life in the large, well structured interior and it is perfectly sectioned to keep me neat and organized. This bag is wonderful for work, travel or errands and everyone loves it! I’ve never received so many compliments on my purse before. Both men and women have commented on how stylish it is.

Since it arrived on my doorstep I’ve been taking it everywhere and for weekend road trips I am able to pack a makeup bag, extra clothes, day planner, iPad, pens, notebook, camera and other essentials without having to cram anything in. This beautiful bag is extra roomy with lots of zippered pockets, two internal water bottle holders and a built-in 14 inch padded laptop compartment.


And if that wasn’t good enough it also comes with two detachable tassels and a coin purse! I highly recommend the matching Essential Berry Wallet ($70.00) which has lots of room for cards, cash and coins.


Unlike most totes with wide open compartments, this one has a sturdy zipper that closes the entire bag to keep all your belongings safe and the straps are long enough to wear comfortably on the shoulder. While traveling I can also use it as a carry-on to store my cell phone, snacks, sunglasses, important documents and everything else I need.

The back features a large slip pocket which is handy for quick-grab items. If you only buy one bag this season the Stella is a great choice and the website has beautiful gifts for all the ladies on your holiday list. For more information, bag dimensions and additional photos visit poppyandpeonies.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...