Thursday, June 6, 2019

Shu Uemura Spring/Summer 2019 Collection: Maison Kitsune Lipstick Review

The other day I attended a pool party on a rooftop terrace in Toronto and I wore Shu Uemura’s new pink lipstick to make my pout look bright and summery. I received many compliments from other beauty experts and the bold color made me feel confident and stylish (I totally found my signature shade for the season).


The Maison Kitsune Collection also includes the Cameo Eye Shadow Palette ($115.00), 9 Rouge Unlimited Supreme Matte Lipsticks ($37.00 ea), 8 Matte Supreme Liquid Lipsticks ($37.00 ea) and a Sublime Beauty Cleansing Oil to take it all off.

Let’s start with my favorite - shade 378: a bright pink that looks amazing on all skin tones. The rich matte lipstick is saturated, versatile, creamy and moisturizing so you can wear it all day without discomfort, flaking, bleeding or chapping. This is definitely a statement color. The pink is pure, playful and suitable for all occasions.


Every woman needs a classic red and in the liquid range 163 is the perfect bombshell shade. The undertones are balanced to suit every complexion and when the shine dries, the matte effect is bold, feminine and sophisticated.


Swatches: Rouge Unlimited Matte Lipstick 378, Matte Supreme Liquid Lipstick 163 and 570

I love that the liquid formula is flexible, non-sticky and moist so my pout never feels stiff and the color applies extremely saturated in just one swipe. The bright orange takes much longer to dry but still looks stunning!

Shu Uemura is available at The Bay, Sephora, Nordstrom, Holt Renfrew and online at shuuemura.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...