Thursday, October 22, 2020

Quo Cosmetics Relaunch - NEW Beauty Products

Shoppers Drug Mart carries many great brands including their own – Quo Cosmetics. Recently they’ve updated the line with fun packaging and playful colors. 

The new collection will definitely appeal to younger consumers who enjoy sparkly lip gloss and bright blue eyeliner. It is trendy, simple and cute.
Let’s talk lip products – The Rouge a Levres Mini Lipsticks are my favorite when it comes to color and consistency. They glide on vibrant and buttery with a hydrating texture. 

The Sheer Lip Paints (bottom left in the photo below) are packaged in cute little jars and the lightweight, non-greasy, oil-based formula is shiny and comfortable. I don’t think they contain nourishing butters or extracts but they do keep my lips soft and smooth.
I’m not a fan of chunky sparkles on my lips but teens will probably love the sheer shimmery gloss. I'm thinking stocking stuffers...

To enhance your complexion, Quo has created new face products. The Featherlight Cream Blush is packaged in small squeeze tubes and there are 3 shades – nude, pink and coral. The sheer finish provides a natural rosy flush and blends well despite the glossy consistency. I just wish there were some deeper hues – something a little less pink and a little more mauve, orange or burgundy. 

The Blush, Bronzing Powder and Golden Skin Perfector (in the photo below) might be better suited for fair complexions as they tend to disappear on my skin tone. The highlighter is more silver than gold.
For a radiant complexion I’ve been testing the Golden Glow Primer under foundation. It functions as a shimmery skin luminizer that can also be worn alone. Unfortunately this color is very light with a white/silvery base so it doesn’t compliment my skin. 

I love Quo’s Makeup Sponge! The quality is good and it blends foundation seamlessly. The acorn shape is great for patting on product and getting into hard to reach areas. I also like that it doesn’t tear easily and lasts a long time. 

There are 2 new nail polish formulas – Flash Dry (perfect when you’re short on time) and Breathable Color + Treatment (for weak, brittle nails).
The deep red (Mary Merlot) is a fabulous fall color (I've already used it twice) and the matte top coat creates a sexy shine-free finish that lasts a few days longer than glossy top coats (I’m kind of obsessed). I’m not a fan of the Mellow Yellow color but I love that it dries quickly. 

Pump Up The Volume Mascara comes in a couple shades with a big brush. The formula is a tad dry at first (you may have to pump the wand a few times) but it did add some length and thickness to my lashes.
We all need a little self-care during these difficult times and this cute eye gel mask is great for a relaxing spa day at home. Just pop the little donuts in the fridge to soothe tired, puffy eyes and dissolve the salt bomb in warm water to make bath time more enjoyable.
These products and more are now available exclusively at Shoppers Drug Mart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...