I haven't done an eye shadow look in a while so I thought I would do something bright, bold and dramatic. To get this look I used my Coastal Scents 88 Shimmer palette
|Naked 2 palette|
This look is quite simple to do, but you have to make sure to blend the colors together very well.
Below are directions for anyone who wants to try this look.
1. Prime your lids right up to your brows with the Urban Decay Primer Potion. Make sure you prime under your lower lash line as you will be applying eye makeup there.
2. Using a flat eye shadow brush pat a combination of the red color and the pink color indicated from the Coastal Scents palette above all over your eyelids.
3. Using a blending brush take the red color you used on your lids and blend it into the crease and outer V. When applying the shadow into your outer V area make sure you get a clean sharp angle. I used a business card against my skin and lined the angle of the card from the very corner of my eyes to the tip of where my eyebrows end to create the V shape while blending.
4. Using the color Black Out in the Naked 2 Palette and using the business card trick again darken up the outer V areas.
5. Make your outer V area the darkest area. As you blend in towards your inner tear ducts use less black as you go to create a faded out look in your crease.
6. Above the outer V and your crease take some of the red color and lightly blend it above the black. Make sure you apply the shadow heaviest on your outer V and then lighter as you go towards your inner tear duct.
7. Under your brows apply the color Foxy from the Naked 2 palette for a matte highlight.
8. Line your upper lids with a black liquid liner, I used the Wet n Wild liquid liner.
9. Line your lower lash lines with a black pencil. I used the Revlon Color Stay pencil liner.
10. Apply the dark pink shadow under your lower lash lines and around your inner tear ducts.
And that is it, your look is complete. If you have any questions don't hesitate to leave them in the comments section below.