Sunday, February 9, 2014

Valentine's Day Makeup: Pink

Today I have a fun, pink Valentine's day look, I wanted to keep it soft and simple but still bright! 


Since I have tons of red and pink lipsticks, I wanted to show how this pink eye shadow looks with both shades, keeping with the Valentine's Day theme! 


Eyes
The pink eye shadow I am wearing is called Pink Garnet by Madison Street Beauty, You can see my full review and other makeup looks using these beautiful shadows by clicking HERE. For the outer crease I used the color Aubergine by e.l.f and above that as a transition color I used a brown shadow from the Coastal Scents 120 palette
Lips
The pink lipstick I am wearing is called Lambchop and it is by Laqa & Co, I will have a full review on Laqa and Co cosmetics coming up soon! The red lipstick is from Palladio Cosmetics and it is called Cosmopolitan, I will also have a review on Palladio Cosmetics coming up so be sure to check those out!

14 comments:

  1. Love this!!! Especially with the red lip, hot!

    http://mattekat.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Valentine's Day looks. I like the option with red lips. =0)
    You always look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, I think the red lip seems to be a hit lol

      Delete
  3. Absolutely stunning dear. <3
    Those pink lips do so much for your skin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty in Pink! I am going to try a look inspired by yours on V-day :)

    Rozlyn P.

    http://thedaredbeauty.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should, I would love to see how it turns out!

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous look. The lipstick are so pretty! You have flawless skin hun :)
    Www.muslimahluvsmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I try to take care of my skin, I have a lot of skin care products lol it's not perfect but I work on it :)

      Delete
  6. Hi. I found you through Bloggers blog list. Your content is great. I was wondering if you were interested in contributing to a fashion and beauty ezine for women? For more info you can email me at 21stcenturydame@gmail.com Thank

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your eyes are so beautiful! I really like how this looks with the red lip color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your eyes are beautiful too, especially with the lovely contacts you wear to accentuate them! I love a good red lip all year round.

      Delete
  8. These colors are popping. Love it.
    effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never seen someone pull of pink like you. You look stunning!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...