Sunday, February 23, 2014

Ko Denmark Body Oil and Face Serum Review

This winter I have been loving essential oils for skin care so today I have another review on some natural oils for use on the face and body.

Ko Denmark is a skin care line that is founded by a woman named Henriette who utilized her knowledge of botanicals and her family’s ancient skin care secrets from their garden in Denmark to create some wonderful products.


The first product I am going to review is the jasmine - neroli - rose body oil

The oil can be applied to clean, damp skin to lock in “the body’s natural moisture.” It can even be used in the shower before you step out or as an indulgent massage oil! 

Ingredients
This oil contains: sunflower oil, apricot oil, sweet almond oil, jojoba oil, aloe, vitamin E, olive oil, rose, rosemary and neem.

I always read the labels of products I put in or on my body and if there are minimal amounts of quality additives it can mean the difference between purchasing a product or leaving it on the shelf. I like this oil because unlike many drugstore moisturizers it actually contains beneficial components instead of synthetics.

How it Works
After taking a warm shower the oil feels luxuriously moisturizing and the scent has fresh, botanical aroma therapy benefits. After application I can feel trace amounts of oil on my skin until it dries. Because it is meant to be applied on damp skin the oil absorbs slowly due to the water barrier but feels pleasant and lasts long. I even add a few drops to my body lotions for more hydration. A nice deep tissue massage is also a wonderful way to allow the ingredients to seep in and relax tense muscles.

The only thing I would recommend is adding a dispenser because pouring the oil from the wide bottle opening can get a bit slippery. 


This body oil retails for $42 per 150 ml you can find more information by clicking HERE

The next product I am going to review is the jasmine – neroli – rose anti-aging rosehip & evening primrose face serum

Description: “Luxurious anti-aging face serum designed to help calm dryness and reduce fine lines. Primrose has the ability to clear the skin and rosehip has a high concentration of fatty acids, vitamin E, vitamin C, and vitamin A to promote cellular metabolism.”

The face oil contains many of the same natural ingredients as the body oil and has a pleasant, mildly fresh herbal scent. It has a medicine dropper applicator which is ideal for dispensing the oil and contains no parabens, mineral oil, perfume or animal ingredients. 


I primarily use this oil before bed  because I don't use oil based products under my makeup. This oil provides instant soothing relief for dry skin. You only need 2-3 drops to hydrate the entire face. The more you use the more shine and product you will see on the skin but eventually the oil absorbs, dries and becomes less noticeable. It is also great for dry hands and moisturizing the cuticles. I use a tiny bit on my eyelashes before bed to help nourish the hair and promote growth. 

These essential oils do not clog pores or cause acne but rather nurtures the skin with vitamins. The moisture lasts all night and by morning my complexion looks healthy and dewy.

This face oil retails for $38 per 30 ml you can find it HERE 

For more information on Ko Denmark products you ca visit their website at: KoDenmark.Com
You can also find them on:

**Disclaimer: These products were provided to me for a sponsored review courtesy of Ko denmark. All opinions stated in this review are my own and based on my experience with the products. Results may vary based on individual use.**

9 comments:

  1. The face oil sounds great! I've been using Tarte Maracuja oil and have been really liking how moisturizing it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow..looks wonderful product...
    great review erica..I love the pics too

    my recent one :http://www.cosmochics.com/reviews/inglot-eyeshadow-ds-square-504-review-swatches-eotd

    ReplyDelete
  3. love oils on my skin and hair. Looks like a great product with better ingredients.

    Rozlyn P.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I am a fan of oils and these just sound like right in my alley- thank you so much for sharing I would love to try these out! XOXO, Sissi

    ReplyDelete
  5. that sounds really cool! love your blog!
    Emma xx
    http://iemmafashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a really nice product,, loved reading abt it,,,,, :)
    Hey Do have a look at my latest post on my blog too .. Thank u ♥♥
    http://natashabhatt.blogspot.in/2014/02/elle-18-glow-compact-in-shade-marble.html
    Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/MyLittleWorldOfMakeUp?ref=hl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh this guises so great! My favorite masks all ran out or grew mold newly so I'm looking for stand-ins! Have you ever used Aztec clay? I like its suctioning-out-the-nastiest influence but it's too strong for my skin to use frequently...just curious how it associates to the Detox or Regenerated masks. Thanks in loan! face serum

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have yet to try this body oil. I think it is a nice product.
    xo,
    ~Pauline @Kallony

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...