Sunday, June 1, 2014

essence Cosmetics Express Your Essence Colorscopes Sweepstakes

Today I wanted to give a quick thanks to essence cosmetics for choosing my makeup look as the grand prize winner in the Colorscopes Sweepstakes! I love essence and have been using their products ever since the brand first launched here in Canada. I enjoyed sharing my makeup inspiration using the Metal Glam eye shadows and the Long-Lasting Lipsticks are some of my new favs! 




I will have more great reviews and makeup looks using these cosmetics coming up soon! 

On my recent trip to Barcelona and Italy (which I just returned from yesterday), I stopped by the essence booths to check out the variety of products in those cities as well! essence is actually available in many countries worldwide and remains quite affordable!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...