Monday, October 17, 2016

Coach New York Eau De Parfum Review

When I was a teenager just starting to embrace the trend of designer handbags, Coach was one of the first high-end brands that caught my eye. Their simple emblem, clean designs and classic style was appealing and my first $600.00 purse was so well made that I used it for years. This year Coach is celebrating their 75th anniversary with the launch of a timeless new fragrance inspired by the energetic, urban ambiance of New York. The scent evokes the brand's elegance and heritage with a fresh, modern twist on femininity.  

The bottle is simple yet sophisticated, etched with the iconic emblem Coach fans have come to know and love including gold embellishments and black leather tag reminiscent of their famous bags. I like the sleek design but there is no cap which would have been handy for storage.


Although this is my first Coach fragrance the scent is very familiar. It reminds me of the trendy, youthful perfumes I grew up wearing and I think its chic simplicity will appeal to a wide variety of women regardless of age. The pump on my bottle is a bit stiff and instead of distributing a light mist, it comes out quite strong and direct which means a little more vigilance when spraying.

The fragrance opens with juicy raspberry, pink pepper and sparkling pear followed by heart notes of Turkish rose, smooth suede, gardenia and sandalwood which symbolizes the brand’s popular leather accessories. The base notes include: musk and sandalwood which balance the sweeter notes for refinement and depth. The scent is light, mildly sweet, vibrant musky and beautiful!


Coach Eau De Parfum is a fabulous everyday fragrance and as it fades and mingles with my body chemistry it softens and smells even more alluring and sexy. Because you can wear it all day, every day anyone can pull it off and it makes a great gift!

The 90 ml bottle featured here retails for $115.00 and is available at Hudson’s Bay, Shoppers Drug Mart, Sears, Jean Coutu and Murale. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...