Tuesday, October 11, 2016

L’Occitane Harmonie Divine Skincare Review

When I attended L’Occitane’s holiday event a few weeks ago at Toronto’s beautiful Castle Loma, all the scintillating scents and luxurious skincare was amazing but one set totally stole the show. If you love the brand’s bestselling moisturizer – Immortelle Divine as much as I do, then you are going to fall head-over-heels for Harmonie Divine. The new range fuses two precious ingredients from land and sea: Immortelle Millésimée – the flower that never fades with powerful anti-aging properties and Jania Rubens – a precious algae with regenerating properties.

The packaging is visually captivating with beautiful translucent glass bottles that hold the amazing formulas within elegant cylindrical capsules. These cylinders can be replaced by purchasing refills and the gold-amber gradient looks magnificent atop a dresser or vanity.


The serum, or as I like to call it - my magic elixir, is highly concentrated with 500 micro drops of active ingredient suspended within a water based gel also infused with drops of dewy oil. All these textures combine to form a lavish formula that glides across the skin and seeps in efficiently for layers of rejuvenating moisture. You only need to apply a few small drops for maximum results and there is an abundance of anti-aging ingredients to improve texture, wrinkles, fine lines and sagging so skin looks plump, firm, dense and youthful! Although I don’t have lines or visible signs of aging yet, I use this as a preventative measure and during the winter it will fortify and protect against environmental damage.

The best thing about this serum is its ability to instantly transform my complexion from dull and lackluster to smooth and radiant! The texture of my skin feels plush, soft and incredibly silky, similar to the results I experience after a professional facial complete with exfoliation! When used with the moisturizer as a night treatment I awake from my beauty sleep with fresh, clear skin which also improves makeup application for a flawless finish. The serum retails for $225.00 per 30 ml and the refill is $210.00.

The Immortelle Harmonie cream is a dry skin savoir and pampers the complexion in layers of rich, velvety moisture. The luscious formula melts in with no greasiness for maximum suppleness and transforms into an exquisite, radiance boosting dry oil for long lasting hydration and comfort. If you crave soft, polished, amazing skin, I highly recommend this cream! It is also infused with many of the same potent anti-aging components as the serum to diminish wrinkles, sun damage, improve the appearance of contour slackening, lines and all the signs of tired, drooping skin.


Layered over the serum this dynamic duo does wonders for my face and after a couple weeks my skin tone evened out considerably as discoloration and irregularities faded. Every time I look in the mirror I am thrilled with how bright and luminous my complexion appears and all my problem areas caused by dryness, hyperpigmentation and sensitivity have started to disappear which means less concealer! The jar holds 50 ml and retails for $200 with a refill price of $185.00. Although this is in the higher-end range it is totally worth the investment for healthy, glowing skin and the scent of both products is incredible!

You can also purchase these items together as a set for $406.00 at L’Occitane boutiques and ca.loccitane.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...