Tuesday, October 4, 2016

EOS Shimmer Lip Balm Review

Last night I was having a conversation about my favorite lip balms because the cool fall weather is causing many of us to increase hydration. I’ve tried many chapsticks, lip oils, balms and butters but eos has remained my absolute favorite! I think it has something to do with the smooth buttery texture that lasts for hours and the cute sphere packaging that make them easy to locate in my chaotic purse.


Just as the temperature begins to drop eos has released two cute new balms that are sure to keep your pout silky-soft! The new formula has a touch of sheer shimmer for beautiful luminosity and nourishing jojoba, shea, vitamin E, olive, coconut and antioxidants provide layers of rich, radiant moisture to instantly relieve parched skin.


The balms are also free of gluten, parabens, petroleum and phthalates with a lush, creamy texture that glides on effortlessly and drenches lips in supple, rejuvenating layers. The shimmer varies between micro-particles and slightly larger glitter fragments but they don’t feel rough or chunky in the least and the pink hue has a faint tint that reminds me of a frosty snowfall - perfect for a crisp winter day!


The two new shades are Sheer Pink and Pearl, both of which feel lightweight, cushiony and super conditioning on dry, peeling skin. The new balms retail for $7.18 each and are available at drugstores nationwide! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...