Monday, July 23, 2018

Shiseido Skincare - Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate & Essential Energy Moisturizing Cream

Recently I’ve experienced some major setbacks with my skin after using a Japanese brightening wash that reacted like a chemical peel (it was pretty devastating). My complexion went from clear and radiant to stripped, patchy and dry so I’ve been trying to regenerate and heal my cells with some new products from Shiseido.

The Power Concentrate and Essential Energy Cream is a fantastic duo for battling pollution, fatigue, free-radicals, aging, blemishes and many other daily aggressors that can dull and damage the epidermis.


Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate ($116.00) alleviates parched skin, fades wrinkles, plumps, smooths and softens with a botanical blend of Bulgarian Rose, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf, Shiso (Asian Mint) and Thyme. The serum works by boosting the skin’s natural immune system to strengthen its resistance to environmental assaults and enhance resiliency. The lightweight, refreshing gel melts in deeply to balance, calm, firm, minimize pores and revitalize for a healthy glow. I love how silky and supple my face feels with no residue or irritation which is exactly what I need.


I layer the serum with the Essential Energy Cream ($64.00) for more hydration. The formula is simple, gentle and effective plus it treats unnoticed skin damage and visible signs of aging by promoting microcirculation and proliferation of fibroblasts - (cells that reinforce collagen). The lush texture invigorates, plumps and moisturizes with no greasiness (so you can use it under makeup) and the uplifting scent of sweet plum, rose petals and pear is divine!


Shiseido is available at Sephora, Shoppers Drug Mart, beauty.shoppersdrugmart.ca and Hudson’s Bay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...