Wednesday, September 18, 2019

L’Occitane Immortelle Precious Cream and Serum Review

I have a lot of skincare (enough to last a lifetime) but most days I use at least one L’Occitane product. In my bathroom right now you’ll find the Aqua Reotier Gel Cleanser, 3-in-1 Shea Enriched Cleansing Water and Shea Hand Scrub. The classic Immortelle Divine Youth Oil and Crème (which my husband also loves) are always on my dresser and I have almond scented hand creams stashed in every nook and cranny...I’m kind of obsessed.

Today I’m featuring the Immortelle Precious Cream ($70.00) and Serum ($85.00) with potent anti-aging ingredients. This duo will revitalize your complexion like no other because each jar is infused with L’Occitane’s signature Immortelle flower. These miraculous yellow buds are also referred to as “golden sun” or “the everlasting flower” because it survives in the harshest environment and never fades. The plant is also known for its unparalleled regenerative and anti-inflammatory properties that fight free radicals, stimulate collagen, detoxify and firm.


Apply the serum first so the lightweight liquid can absorb and begin the reparative phase. The texture has a structure similar to skin so there is no residue and your face is protected from pollution and blemish causing impurities.

The concentrated elixir is formulated to smooth fine lines and deep wrinkles (if you have any) while boosting radiance and resiliency. I prefer to use it at night but it can also be applied during the day as a makeup base. After the first week my skin felt incredible - silky, plump, lifted and resilient.


The Immortelle cream is infused with essential oil microcapsules for 24-hour moisture release. It also contains shea butter, sunflower seed extract, evening primrose and borage oil to nourish and rejuvenate without clogging pores. When applied before bed, the rich formula revives damaged areas so my complexion appears dewy, soft, smooth and renewed - like I just returned from a luxurious spa.


If I’m dealing with sensitivity, redness, hives or a nasty pimple, the healing ingredients reduce irritation so my skin looks clear and even in no time. I’ve also used it to replenish my lips, brows and under eye area but you should use it according to your needs and skin type.

If you crave a youthful glow, try this collection! The products are available at L’Occitane boutiques, department stores, Sephora and online at loccitane.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...