Wednesday, November 14, 2018

L’Occitane Immortelle Overnight Reset Oil-In Serum Review and Winter Skincare Essentials

By now many of you know that I am kind of obsessed with L’Occitane. The ingredients are freshly harvested from the fragrant fields of Provence (in the South of France) and the formulas pamper and transform the complexion to regenerate your youthful glow. Today I’ve rounded-up some wonderful products to help combat the cold winter weather and boost radiance.


The Immortelle Divine Mousse En-Crème ($44.00) lathers into a dense foam that deeply cleanses to eliminate impurities, pollutants, oil, dirt and makeup. One tube lasts for months because it takes very little to create a lush bubbly cream that envelops the entire face and neck.


The Immortelle Divine Crème ($119.00) and Youth Oil ($114.00) is a dynamic duo that prevents dryness and diminishes visible signs of aging. Infused with the everlasting immortelle flower which never fades, the decadent oil replenishes, plumps, balances and fortifies with no irritation or clogged pores. The consistency is rich and supple so it takes a bit longer to absorb but once it sinks in, skin feels incredibly soft, smooth and hydrated.


For plump silky skin, I layer the oil over the crème to create a night mask effect and awake with a bright, healthy complexion. I’ve been using this bestseller for years and sometimes I hide it from my husband because he tends to finish the jar. The rich formula firms and fades wrinkles while drenching your face in layers of lavish moisture that improves texture and tone without greasiness. It is safe and gentle on all skin types including sensitive.

If you only buy one luxury product this year I highly recommend the Immortelle Overnight Reset Oil-In Serum ($69.00). The sumptuous formula replenishes dull, tired skin by the time you wake up and I noticed a substantial difference in my complexion after just one use. I don’t know what kind of magic L’Occitane has infused in this transforming complex but I do know that the caviar-like capsules are immortelle essential oil bubbles that melt on contact. I apply the serum after cleansing and before moisturizer, hop into bed and by the next morning my skin looks rejuvenated, clear, even, dewy and glowing (seriously, this stuff is amazing!). All signs of stress, blemishes and dryness dulls to an undetectable level and my makeup looks even more flawless.


During the winter when skin gets ashy and flaky, the Verbena Icy Body Gel ($44.00) soothes dry itchy patches. You can pop it in the fridge for an ice cube effect or use it to alleviate discomfort and irritation after shaving. The Gel has a fresh lemony scent that is also ideal for summer.


Another way to soften rough winter skin is exfoliation and I love the Verbena Scrub ($44.00) infused with natural sugar crystals. The zesty blend also contains crushed walnut shells and shea butter to buff away dead cells, nourish and hydrate. I use it on my entire body (especially arms and legs) to improve texture and smooth away razor bumps. It also works wonders on dry chapped hands.

The Verbena Hair and Body Mist ($19.00) delivers an invigorating blast of citrus that refreshes the skin and hair without stickiness. When you’re not in the mood for heavy perfume or have no time to shampoo, spritz this on throughout the day and bask in the uplifting scent.


L’Occitane is available at boutiques and online at ca.loccitane.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...