Friday, January 5, 2018

Too Faced I Want Kandee Eye Shadow Palette Review & Swatches

Designing my own makeup line would be a dream come true and although many beauty influencers never get the opportunity to do so, Kandee Johnson has. With bright blue hair and a bubbly personality she has gained 1.7 million Instagram followers and has nearly 9 years of YouTube videos under her belt. Her Too Faced Palette collaboration is just as impressive featuring 12 shadows and 3 highlighters with shimmer, satin and matte finishes.


These color combinations are gorgeous! The first time I opened the pretty pink tin I couldn’t wait to use it. What I love most is how all the colors are expertly coordinated. You have shimmery Sweet Toffee paired with orangey matte Butterscotch, Frosted Pink with Hot Chocolate, Sugar Plum with Cocoa and Strawberry with Cream. There are pops of vibrancy balanced with neutrals and basics to create effortless contrast and definition. Anyone can use these shades and make them look fabulous whether you are just starting out with makeup or you’ve already established your style.


The highlighters at the bottom are a nice touch but the white tones are too similar. The palette could use a bit more variety in that area but it isn’t enough to downplay how amazing the pigments look. You get a lot of shadow yet the tin is travel-friendly with everything needed to transform your look from day to night.


The shadows are lightweight, creamy and highly saturated so they layer and blend wonderfully. The shimmers appear iridescent and metallic with smooth, radiant coverage that makes your eyes look mesmerizing. I can’t get enough of Sweet Toffee (second swatch from the bottom) it has become my new go-to shade.


The I want Kandee Limited Edition Palette retails for $45.00. I don’t see it online at the moment but you can always check the stores in your area.


Too Faced is available at Sephora, Ulta Beauty in the U.S. and online at toofaced.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...