Monday, October 28, 2019

Vichy Mineral 89 Booster and NEW Mineral 89 Repairing Eye Fortifier

Since its debut a few years ago, Vichy’s Mineral 89 Booster ($49.95) has become a Canadian bestseller and one of the most popular products of its kind on the market. I’ve been using it to enhance my skincare routine and fortify my cells for years but it is also very helpful during cold winter months.


Boosters should be applied after cleansing and toner. They lock-in moisture and increase the efficiency of your other skincare products for faster results and a youthful glow.

Mineral 89 with hyaluronic acid contains 89% mineralizing thermal water from deep within French volcanoes. The concentrated gel hydrates dry skin and protects against visible signs of stress, fatigue, pollution, sun damage, aging and dullness.

With repeated use skin appears plump, tone, smooth, luminous and even with no greasiness or sticky residue. In fact, the refreshing formula absorbs so well that I don’t even feel it. For very dry skin and during winter, I recommend layering it with serum and moisturizer. Before bed I also use face oil so my complexion looks amazing in the morning.


Since the effects last 24 hours, it is a good idea to apply a few drops under makeup as well. For long flights, I pack the bottle in my carry-on to prevent dehydration, excess oil and breakouts – what I refer to as vacation skin. The formula is free of oil, alcohol, fragrance, parabens and silicone so it should be safe for all skin types.

If you really want to get the most from your booster and look like you’ve just returned from a relaxing retreat, pair it with Vichy’s Aqualia Thermal Night Spa ($44.95). This velvety, lightweight sleep mask quenches and rejuvenates haggard, dehydrated skin so you look absolutely radiant. It contains Vichy’s signature thermal water with 15 potent minerals and the maximum concentration of hyaluronic acid to strengthen and regenerate. You will never have to worry about flaking or itchy dry spots again! In less than a week my skin was soft, smooth and renewed so now I use it every night.


If you love the effects of the booster you should also try Mineral 89 Eyes ($34.95). The gel contains similar ingredients – 89% mineralizing thermal water, hyaluronic acid and pure caffeine to brighten dark circles, deeply hydrate and reduce puffiness.


After using the treatment for a few weeks, my eye area is refreshed and smooth but there have been no significant improvements in dark circles. To reduce bags and signs of exhaustion, keep the bottle in the fridge so the gel remains cool.

Vichy is available in drugstores nationwide and you can visit the website at vichy.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...