Sunday, July 26, 2020

Sundown Naturals Vitamins | 4 Supplements You Should Add to Your Diet

Now that the city is re-opening shopping malls, patios and parks, I am tentatively venturing out and enjoying what’s left of summer. As a precaution I’ve been boosting my immune system and strengthening my body with Vitamins from Sundown Naturals.


On a daily basis I take a Vitamin C supplement, Probiotic, Magnesium, Zinc and Vitamin B, but sometimes I switch it up depending on my activity level and nutritional needs.

Sundown Naturals is 100% non-GMO and contains no preservatives, gluten, dairy, artificial flavors or colors.

The Multivitamin Gummies ($9.99) are my favorite because I don’t like swallowing pills everyday and these taste great! Grab a couple after breakfast to help maintain strong bones and healthy immune function. They contain a blend of essential nutrients including Vitamins A,B,C,D and E, Niacinamide Folate, Biotin (for healthy hair, skin and nails), Zinc and more.


I cook with turmeric all the time but when I am not making a delicious dish, I take Sundown Naturals Turmeric Capsules ($13.99) for my daily dose of antioxidants. If you suffer from joint pain due to exercise or arthritis, turmeric may help reduce inflammation and pain. It is also used to treat, prevent and manage symptoms of depression, diabetes, viral infections, PMS, high cholesterol, caner, IBS, headaches and acne.


Omega 3 fatty acids from fish oil supports cognition and brain function. It also improves heart and eye health while fighting symptoms of asthma, inflammation, menstrual pain, skin issues and autoimmune diseases. The gel capsules are quite large but they slide down with a big gulp of water. The bottle contains 120 pills and retails for $16.99.


If you are taking calcium or phosphorous, Vitamin D (also known as the sunshine vitamin) helps your body absorb them efficiently. I take it to keep my teeth, muscles and bones healthy but if you’ve spent a lot of time indoors feeling sluggish during quarantine, chances are you need more Vitamin D in your life. These soft gel pills are tiny and you only have to take one a day. The bottle retails for $8.49.


Sundown Naturals is available at well.ca, local drugstores, amazon and Walmart. For more information visit sundownnaturals.ca.

**Disclaimer: This information is not intended to be a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always speak with a qualified healthcare provider before taking any medication or vitamins**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...