Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Kiko Milano Cosmetics Review- Haul from Italy!

If you followed along on my travels through Spain and Italy this summer then you know that I absolutely love these countries and had a great time! Being the makeup addict that I am I didn't go all that way without purchasing some European goodies!


Kiko Makeup Milano is an Italian cosmetic brand that is popular in: Italy, Spain, France, Portugal, Germany, and Switzerland and recently became available in select cities in America. They also manufacture a skin care line and a variety of makeup accessories. I located Kiko in Barcelona and Venice, they offer good quality, affordable makeup and a wide selection. Since we don’t have Kiko in Canada this was my first experience with the brand and I will admit to spending a lot of time in the store!


When I found the Street Glam Eye Shadow and Liner Palette #02 it was love at first swatch! Kiko has a beautiful variety of eye shadows but since I couldn't buy them all I decided on a palette with a few different shades.


This palette contains 5 richly pigmented hues that can be used for lining, crease definition and the lids. The dark bronze and black have slight shimmer whereas the purple, blue and green have a gorgeous, metallic high-shimmer finish.



The saturation of these shades is easy to build and the texture is smooth and creaseless. I purchased this palette for 13,90 (about $20.00 Canadian, $17.00 U.S).


Kiko Smart Lipstick #909


I really didn't need any more lipstick but that doesn't mean I resisted temptation. For 3,90 (about $5.55 CAN or  $4.97 U.S) I got this gorgeous deep red that transitions from summer right into fall and the holiday season! The shade is rich and the formula is nourishing and comfortable on the lips with a creamy opaque finish.


Kiko Nail Lacquer
Kiko also has a large selection of stunning polish and I picked up the Sun Show Lacquer in a sparkly pink labelled #45 which retailed for 4,90€ (aprox $6.97 CAN, $6.24 U.S) as well as a vibrant blue #336 for 1,90€  (aprox $2.70 CAN or $2.42 U.S).


Overall I really like this brand and the next time I am in Europe I will definitely stop by and do some more shopping! You can find the Kiko American locations by clicking HERE.

If you missed my photos from beautiful Venice you can check them out HERE!

6 comments:

  1. such pretty and vibrant colors! the blues are nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that eyeshadow is so pretty@!! love the shades ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love that blue shade :)
    **************************************************************************
    www.fashwithray.blogspot.com
    MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love Kiko products, their eyeshadows and lipsticks are super pigmented. For the price they have, their quality is very close to some high end brands. You have chosen very nice products and you will have a lot of fun with them :-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely LOVE the color payoff of the Kiko eye makeup palette! I'm not sure if I'd ever be bold enough to use blue, but it is SO lovely!
    <3 Pauline, ­­Addicted to Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the lipstick anything red or berry I am on top on it. Love the nail polish too

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...