Tuesday, January 28, 2020

NYX Born To Glow Naturally Radiant Foundation Review

I don’t usually wear drugstore foundation but NYX has really stepped up their game. Last year they released the fabulous Can’t Stop Won’t Stop Concealers with full-coverage camouflage and this year the new Born to Glow Foundation is quickly becoming a bestseller.

There are 45 shades to choose from (chances are you’ll find a good match) and for just $14.00 a tube you can’t go wrong.


What I like most about the formula is the consistency. The pigment is liquidy (be careful when squeezing the it out) but the fluidity is what makes it easy to spread and blend. You get a smooth, even-toned finish with lightweight medium coverage.

Last weekend I put it to the test and my family agreed that the skin-like finish looks natural with no harsh undertones. The color is buildable with no caking or creasing and it doesn’t clog pores.

Based on the name I expected radiance and dewiness but the foundation is quite matte with no glow or luminosity. I like that there is no shine (shimmer is being overused these days) and hours after application my makeup still looks freshly applied.

My shade is Warm Honey 15.9. It has a golden base with a hint of yellow to diminish discoloration.


If you’re looking for an affordable everyday foundation with just enough coverage this is a great option.

Born To Glow is available at drugstores nationwide, NYX stores and nyxcosmetics.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...