Friday, October 30, 2020

Avon Cashmere Lip Cream | Review and Swatches

This year has been difficult for everyone but pretty new makeup can brighten the dreariest days. Getting ready (even if you have nowhere to go) and putting on a bold lipstick to accentuate your beauty can be very uplifting. 

The newest products in my makeup bag are the stunning Avon Lip Creams ($32.00 ea). There are 9 shades and each color is available in matte and satin finishes.
I love the formula! It is lightweight, comfortable, creamy and luxurious – everything you’d want in a good lipstick. 

The matte lipsticks come in slender tubes with a round application surface and the pigment is infused with antioxidants, vitamin C and E, shea butter, avocado and coconut oil to keep lips smooth, soft and supple. It glides on buttery, saturated and vibrant with a bold opaque finish.

The satin lipsticks retail for the same price and have a traditional shape. They are enriched with the same hydrating blend of vitamins, butters and oils but the finish has a hint of shine to make lips appear juicy, plump and healthy.
I didn’t photograph every shade because some of the nudes (Nude Beige and Nude Blush) are flesh tone and remind me of concealer. I prefer nudes with a deep rose or mauve tint. 

My favorite shades (from left to right) are: True Red, Rich Berry, Soft Crimson and Dark Cherry. These hues are highly pigmented and super sexy!
I swatched the satins and mattes of the same shade side-by-side so you can see the difference between the finishes. If you’re on the hunt for a gorgeous fall or holiday lipstick I highly recommend Rich Berry and Soft Crimson – they look amazing on all complexions.
The lipsticks are available online at avon.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...