Sunday, August 10, 2014

Bath & Body Works Pink Chiffon Fragrance Mist

If you are in the mood for something sweet then why not try a fun scent from Bath & Body Works. During the warmer months a body mist can be a lighter, fresher choice and pleasant scents can be so uplifting!

I love Bath & Body Works and never tire of sniffing all the amazing lotions, candles, sprays and bubble baths no matter how much my nose tingles!


Pink Chiffon is a popular line at Bath & Body and the scent is soft and delicious! The notes include:

*Sparkling Pear
*Peach Nectar
*Wild berries
*Jasmine
*Waterlily
*Sheer apple
*Coconut milk
*Vanilla orchid
*Creamy Sandalwood
*Chiffon Musk

All of these scents combine to form a flirty, feminine, tropical bouquet of summer goodness! The travel size bottle is great to keep in your purse or gym bag and retails for just $6.00


What is your favorite Bath & Body scent?

4 comments:

  1. love bath and body works products. i have way too many!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love their scents! Reminds me of my teenage years haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obsessed with this scent! I have the travel size one too and it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a Pink Chiffon lotion but still haven't used it yet! I bought it on one of my epic BBW hauls, lol. Pretty soon all those delicious fall scents will be out. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...