Monday, June 29, 2020

Crinkle Mingle By Sharie - Homemade Filipino Desserts

Recently my family and I have been enjoying more quality time together. The pandemic has really put things in perspective and reminded us to appreciate the little things in life.

The best part of every dinner party, barbecue, birthday celebration or special occasion is dessert and if you don’t want to spend hours in the kitchen, order from Crinkle Mingle by Sharie.

I discovered this wonderful home bakery on Instagram and learned that Sharie is a nurse who recently made the switch to stay at home mom. She specializes in traditional Filipino desserts that will knock your socks off. Her crinkle cookies are the BEST in the city (I can’t stop eating them).


These yummy crinkles are dense, rich, soft and extremely flavorful. The texture is a scrumptious combination of cookie and cake and the colorful boxes make great gifts (buy extra because you won’t want to share).

Flavors and colors:
Pink – strawberry
Brown –mocha
Green – pandan - a tropical leaf used in South Asian cuisine
Purple – ube (purple yam)
Deep brown – chocolate

If you’re wondering what my favorite is, it’s ALL of them. Order the assorted box and thank me later.


Summer is pie season and my family is obsessed with Crinkle Mingle’s Buko Pie made with tons of yummy coconut. We also love the Egg Pie stuffed with creamy custard - the texture is combination of flan and cheesecake.


I like that the fillings are not too sweet and the buttery, flaky crust is baked to perfection!

If you show up to the family function with one of these pies, it will be devoured in the blink of an eye.


For orders and inquiries, contact @crinkleminglebysharie on Instagram or Facebook (curb-side pick-up in Richmond Hill).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...