Monday, September 14, 2020

Armani Ecstasy Mirror Lip Lacquer | Review and Swatches

Fall beauty trends have begun and I’ve already found lipstick that I plan to wear all season!

Introducing the NEW Armani Ecstasy Mirror Lip Lacquer ($49) – a high-shine, vivid pigment that delivers intense color in just one stroke.


There are 10 sultry shades that range from neutral, deep and sexy red. The colors I received are rich, creamy, comfortable and flattering. They glide on effortlessly and never feather or bleed.

The glistening wet effect makes lips appear plump, juicy and pouty with a moist, hydrating formula that prevents dryness and chapping.

The finish reminds me of high-fashion runway makeup and the tacky, non-sticky texture allows the the lacquer to last for hours!



These beauties will look great with your fall wardrobe. Armani Beauty is available at Sephora, department store counters and armani-beauty.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...