Thursday, October 1, 2015

Vacation Update: Istanbul, Dubrovnik, Montenegro & Munich!

As many of you know I love travelling as much as I love makeup...well maybe a bit more, so this Friday I am off on another exciting adventure!

Time sure does fly and this year my husband and I will be celebrating our sixth wedding anniversary in Istanbul Turkey, Dubrovnik Croatia a day trip to Montenegro and Munich Germany! Last year for our anniversary we spent a week in Hawaii which was very romantic and incredibly beautiful.

Dubrovnik
Photo from Google: 7-themes.com

It seems like just the other day (May to be exact) we were enjoying the South of France & the Italian Riviera but the travel bug has hit us again hard and we crave more! Oddly enough we found it difficult to decide where to go this time around and we went back and forth between the Maldives (my pick), China and Japan (his pick), Vienna, a Mediterranean cruise, Greece and even St. Barts. We were all over the map and at the last minute we put together this trip. I am totally dreading the 10 hour flight (I hope there isn’t any turbulence or I will definitely freak out) but I am excited to explore parts of the world I’ve never visited.

To check out my last vacation + photos click HERE and don’t forget to visit my travel page!

I still have a couple beauty events to attend this week and a ton of things to get done before we set off including packing (I'm not even close to finished), travel research, setting up transportation and transfers, booking tours and deciding on places of interest....I wish I had a few more days to prepare!


Over the last couple of weeks I have been working overtime to leave you with some great articles until I return and as always you can catch up with me on Twitter – @ericachristinad and Instagram- @diaryofatrendaholic as I post photos of my journey.

Have a fabulous weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, how exciting! You must have a wonderful time in those beautiful countries. *Happy Anniversary* Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, I hope you stop by and check out the photos :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...