Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Plume Nourish & Define Brow Pomade Review

Many fashion and beauty trends that were popular in the past eventually make a comeback and recently women everywhere have been obsessed with the “Instagram brow” – sharp, bold brows that are thick and luscious. Gone are the days of over-plucking and drawing on high, unnatural arches (thank goodness) now it’s all about definition and clean lines.

Plume is best known for their award winning Lash Enhancing Serum which gives you that coveted falsie look by extending and strengthening your natural hairs. Now they’ve infused the same nourishing ingredients in their new Brow Pomade – a sumptuous cream that promotes growth while filling-in sparse areas for more fullness and definition.


There are 5 shades available to suit almost every hair color and complexion but I went with the 2 darkest hues – Cinnamon Cashmere and Endless Midnight. Both Pomades work well and appear very natural. The pigments are expertly blended to provide a rich, even finish without appearing harsh or ashy.

The texture is a bit different than most creams or gels I’ve tried - the consistency is silkier and ultra smooth for a glossy, polished look. It takes very little product to fill in my brows and the pigment glides through the hair effortlessly to create a full, prominent effect.

Cinnamon Cashmere 

The formula is supposed to be smudge-proof but I did notice some transfer and although the color holds up well throughout the day, it does not seem to be waterproof. In heat and humidity some color came off on my finger when I touched my brows but I had no issue with running or feathering.

The Pomade also comes with a double-ended brush and spoolie but I would have loved a matching eyebrow pencil to create the perfect shape. Overall I really like the shade options and finish but a little more hold would have been nice.

Endless Midnight

The Brow Pomade is 100% natural, Vegan and Cruelty-free. It retails for $38.00 at plumescience.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...