Monday, December 18, 2017

No7 Youthful Replenishing Facial Oil Review

I went outside today and within a few minutes my face froze. Don’t get me wrong I love winter, I was born on Christmas Eve after all but this weather wreaks havoc on the skin. Going from harsh cold and whipping winds to warm indoor heating is very drying and this time of year I have to layer the moisturizers on heavily and reapply before bed. To help counteract Canadian snow squalls, the No7 Youthful Replenishing Facial Oil ($25.00) provides an intense surge of hydration plus anti-aging benefits to tone, smooth and reduce the appearance of wrinkles.


Admittedly, wrinkles are not a concern for me yet and I don’t have fine lines. I aim for clear, radiant skin that is relatively blemish-free, even and healthy. With a nourishing blend of Rosehip and jojoba, the formula mimics the skin's natural oils to enhance absorption and lock in moisture. I like the lightweight, non-greasy finish, it provides a supple sheen and layers well with my other night care to soften and restore.

You only need a few drops to alleviate and heal dry, itchy skin and I even use it on my nails and cuticles to promote growth and prevent brittleness. Before bed I pat some on my lips for a luscious pout and for a dewy complexion add a drop to foundation. The oil also provides a boost of shine for dry hair – simply dab some on rough ends for a little glossiness.   


No7 is available at Shoppers Drug Mart, online at beautyboutique.ca and at Ulta Beauty in the U.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...