Monday, July 16, 2018

Korres Black Pine 3D Sculpting, Firming & Lifting Skincare Review

I talk a lot about skincare and probably have more lotions, potions and serums than any woman actually needs, but it’s important to find products that work for you. When people ask how I achieve a healthy complexion, I usually mention a few trusted brands and Korres is always among them for one simple reason – their formulas actually work!

For this collection Korres has harvested the rejuvenating power of Mediterranean back pine. The tree contains powerful polyphenols that helped it survive the ice age and the products are enriched with active ingredients that lift and define the facial contour.


The products smell okay but don’t expect a forest-y pine needle scent. I start my routine with the 3D Intensive Firming Serum ($88.00) for an instant boost of radiance and protection from free-radical damage. The formula is lightweight, non-greasy and fast absorbing so it penetrates deeply and disappears into a silky finish. Usually I apply serum before bed, but this versatile fluid can be used under makeup during the day and layered with any night care to help tighten and rejuvenate sagging, sallow skin. The anti-aging complex supports elastin and collagen production so with repeated use your profile should begin to appear bright, smooth and firm with improved texture and tone. To help combat dryness, I recommend laying the serum with moisturizer for more hydration.


The Black Pine 3D Sleeping Facial ($82.00) improves the architecture of the face by plumping, diminishing wrinkles, fortifying and replenishing lipids for intense hydration and softness. The texture is rich and creamy but absorbs deeply with no reside. After a couple weeks my skin looked clear, bright, supple and healthy but I also noticed tingling and discomfort with each application. In one particular area of my face it felt like I was being pricked with a small needle and the sensation persisted until the products wore away. The odd pain in my muscle was quite unpleasant so I discontinued use. This was the first time I experienced an adverse reaction to any Korres product.


Haggard eyes are usually the first telltale sign of exhaustion, aging and stress so I’ve also been using the 3D Sculpting Firming and Lifting Eye Cream ($64.00). Many online reviews claim that that the scent is too strong but it didn’t bother me at all and after a few days I noticed an improvement in dark circles and smoothness. If you suffer from bags and puffiness, the remodeling complex is formulated to tighten, brighten, and decrease sagging so skin looks renewed and youthful.


Unfortunately I cannot continue using the black pine products but I can recommend an amazing formula I think you will love! The Korres Wild Rose Vitamin C Active Brightening Oil ($75.00) is the reason I fell in love with this brand and it is also a bestseller.

Infused with real rose petals, antioxidants, fatty acids, fruit oils, ginger and herbs - the healing elixir diminishes discoloration, scars, hyperpigmentation and blemishes. Layer it with the Wild Rose Targeted Tone Corrector ($60.00) for a flawless complexion that seems to glow from within. The oil smells divine and although it does leave behind a glistening sheen, the finish absorbs quickly to help alleviate skin discomfort and restore natural radiance. I’ve been using Wild Rose for years and it has been my go-to jet lag/travel recovery oil to calm irritation, even skin texture and help get rid of bumps, roughness and blemishes. It even seems to prevent pimples and keeps my complexion velvety soft.


Korres is available at Shoppers Drug Mart and beautyboutique.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...