Monday, September 9, 2019

Nivea Urban Skin Detox Collection Review

As I make my way around the city for the Toronto International Film Festival, I will be attending media events, gifting lounges and red carpet parties including a fancy producer’s ball. I am also preparing for a weekend trip to Niagara Falls and an anniversary trip to Europe.

With all the traveling and late nights, I need products that effectively defend my skin against pollution and keep my complexion radiant, clear and healthy.


Nivea’s Urban Detox Collection includes cleansers, moisturizers and masks designed for busy people. The revitalizing formulas help fight the damaging effects of pollution so you can tackle your day with confidence.

The 3-In-1 White Clay Cleanser ($11.99) with organic green tea saves me a lot of time. It functions as a wash, mask and scrub that quickly removes impurities morning, noon and night. Leave it on for 3-5 minutes to detox and unclog pores. The micro-fine exfoliating granules buff away dead cells so your face feels smooth, supple and refreshed.


The Day Moisturizer ($11.99) contains SPF 20 which is enough for me since my It Cosmetics Foundation contains SPF 40. The cream is extremely lightweight, fast absorbing and non-greasy with a 48 hour moisture boost complex that nourishes dry skin. I love the fragrance, texture and finish. It works well under makeup, never makes me look greasy and protects against free radicals that cause wrinkles and dark spots.


The Skin Detox Clay Masks ($11.49) are available in a Purifying formula and a mattifying peel-off. The first contains white clay and magnolia to abolish dirt, bacteria and pollutants trapped deep within your pores. It is great for busy mornings because treatment time is only 1-5 minutes. I use it before showering, while I’m getting ready for work and before bed. Slather some on whenever you need a quick, rejuvenating facial.


The Peel-Off Mask with green tea and black rice eliminates dry flakes and excess oil to prevent blemishes, acne and greasiness. As the thin film is lifted off, you can feel it extracting sweat, dirt and debris that has accumulated throughout the day.

The Night Gel Moisturizer ($11.99) feels cool and soothing on tired skin. As you sleep, the antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties replenish and repair to promote a healthy glow. I usually layer the gel with serum or oil for even more hydration because there is not enough moisture to completely eliminate dryness.


When dealing with long, international flights and bad skin days, I like knowing that I have these products in my suitcase.

Nivea is available at drugstores nationwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...