Monday, April 27, 2020

NEW Soap & Glory Call of Fruity Body Care Range

During this terrible pandemic self-care has become more important than ever. Tension is high, the economy is in trouble and people are scared to leave home.

If you’ve been stressed, bored or anxious lately, take a minute to breath, relax and unplug. Turn off the television, stay off social media and tune out negative news. It is time for positive vibes uplifting thoughts and self reflection.

I like to unwind by pampering myself with great products and Soap & Glory’s new skincare range is tropical, fruity and exotic. This is the best line the brand has ever created! The ingredients are amazing (as usual) but they left out their signature fragrance which is very perfumey.


I usually start my spa day with a high intensity cardio workout to improve my mood, expel toxins and promote better sleep. Yoga and meditation also ease tension.

When my muscles are loose and relaxed, I hop in a hot steamy shower and lather up with the Bubble in Paradise Refreshing Body Wash ($16.00). This fragrant formula is loaded with juicy mango, papaya and mandarin extract to cleanse your troubles away. Drizzle some on your bath puff and let the rich lather eliminate sweat, dirt and impurities until you feel revitalized.


Soap & Glory body scrubs are my secret to smooth silky legs (I always keep a jar in my shower). Summer Scrubbin’ ($18.00) buffs away rough, dry, flaky skin with pink jojoba exfoliator balls and natural coconut shell powder. From the neck down you can pretty much apply it anywhere (excluding private/sensitive areas) and rub away until your body is soft, supple and renewed.


I feel incredible after a hot shower and while my skin is slightly damp, I apply generous layers of body cream. The Way She Smoothes Softening Lotion ($16.00) is loaded with hydrating mango seed butter, coconut, sweet almond oil, papaya, passion fruit, algae extract and vitamin E to smooth and deeply nourish. It smells like a delicious bowl of tropical fruit and absorbs quickly with no residue.


It is still a bit chilly here in Toronto so I’ve also been using the No Woman No Dry Body Butter ($18.00). The rich, indulgent formula intensely moisturizes and alleviates dry itchy skin with a blend of coconut oil, passion fruit, aloe, vitamins, cocoa seed butter, mango and papaya. I love the juicy cantaloupe, hibiscus and cedar wood fragrance and the lush texture leaves skin velvety-soft all day long.


We’ve all been hand-washing more frequently and using lots of sanitzer so you probably need a tube of Hand Food ($10.00). This lightweight cream is infused with marshmallow extract, macadamia oil and shea butter to heal rough skin, ragged cuticles and brittle nails. It also works wonders on dry feet.


Soap & Glory is available at Shoppers Drug Mart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...