Tuesday, March 4, 2014

The Ladies Room Free E Magazine

I have exciting news for beauty and fashion lovers everywhere, a new e magazine launched today called The Ladies Room. This FREE magazine includes interesting articles related to skin care, hair, wellness, fashion and all the current trends.


The great thing about an online magazine is that you can read it from your laptop, smart phone or tablet. The Ladies Room is delivered right to your inbox on the 4th of each month eliminating the need to go out and purchase each new issue.

I am a featured writer in this magazine and my first article is dedicated to revitalizing skin and developing a skin care routine. In this issue I discuss my tips for healthy looking skin and share information pertaining to various skin types. There are also other interesting articles included in this month's issue such as spring color trends in fashion and makeup.


Be sure to check out the first issue at The Ladies Room subscribing is free and easy!

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...