Friday, September 21, 2018

MVMT Watch and Sunglasses Review

Fashion Week recently wrapped up and many celebrities were also in town promoting their work at The Toronto International Film Festival. The variety of designer accessories on the red carpet was impressive but high-ends trends don’t always have to break the bank.

Inspired by go-getters, innovators and dreamers, MVMT (pronounced Movement) designs high-quality watches, sunglasses and accessories for fair prices. Their sophisticated collections have taken social media by storm, disrupting the overpriced, outdated models in the fashion industry.


While browsing the website you will notice that many of the pieces evoke elegant simplicity with sleek lines, beautiful bands and interesting colors that look bold, classy and expensive.

I chose the Orion Watch ($222.00) because I’ve never seen anything quite like it. The Unique titanium grey and shiny rose gold is an eye-catching combination plus the band sits comfortably on the wrist without pinching. The face is large and easy to read without looking bulky and the clear glass is made of hardened mineral crystal for extraordinary durability and scratch protection.


This distinct design looks great with most outfits in my closet and I get so many compliments! I also like that the colors on the watch seem to change slightly in different lighting.

MVMT also sells exquisite bracelets to match each watch so you can mix and match to create a beautiful stacked effect. The Orion also makes a fabulous gift to celebrate special occasions and shipping is fast.


Along with shielding your eyes from harmful UV, a stylish pair of sunglasses is an easy way to change-up your look and make your outfit appear high-fashion. I have many shades in my collection but I was instantly drawn to MVMT’s Kilo design ($98.00) with a sturdy rose gold frame and deep grey lenses. The interesting geometric shape is a modern take on classic aviators and they look fashionable on most faces regardless of shape.


Unlike my expensive Gucci and Ralph Lauren sunglasses which are loose and ill fitting, this pair is engineered for optimal balance, comfort and durability. I like that the frame is lifted by the nose pads so it doesn’t rest on my face and smear my makeup. Most designs on the website (including this one) are available in various colors and they all come with a beautiful case.

You can find these gorgeous pieces at mvmt.com and use discount code “erica15” to receive $15.00 off your purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...