Thursday, November 15, 2018

Fresh Beauty Limited-Edition Zodiac Sugar Lip Treatment | Holiday 2018

When the temperature drops many people flee to warm destinations but I love Canadian winters! As a child I spent hours outside building snowmen, skating and having snowball fights with my sister. These days my life is somewhat more refined. I enjoy romantic weekends at Mont Tremblant’s Ski Resort and cozy bonfires at the Fairmont. The holiday season can be magical (no matter how old you are) but cold weather is harsh on the skin.

Fresh Beauty is well known for their replenishing face masks, awesome cleansers and refreshing toners but the Sugar Lip Balms are bestsellers for a reason. The formula is loaded with sea fennel, orange extract, jojoba, grape seed oil, avocado oil, meadowfoam seed, black currant, sunflower oil and rose water to smooth fine lines, diminish wrinkles and deeply nourish.


Personalized gifts are always popular so this Christmas why not surprise friends and family with their very own zodiac sign lip balm ($32.00 ea). Each tube features a hand painted design and the same ultra hydrating formula Fresh is known for (without parabens, sulfates or phthalates). It might be a good idea to open the box and check the tube before purchasing because I noticed a printing error on the Leo cap.


When lips feel dry and flaky, exfoliate gently and apply generous layers of balm as an overnight treatment. The creamy finish melts in without greasiness to soften, smooth, improve elasticity and retexturize.

The suppleness of these balms lasts for hours and on long flights they protect skin from dehydration and peeling. I always keep one in my purse, travel bag and office to prep my pout for lipstick and fortify against icy wind.


Fresh Beauty is available at Sephora and online at sephora.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...