Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Korres Wild Rose Skincare Review

If you read my blog frequently and follow me on social media then you’ve probably seen me rave about the Korres Wild Rose Collection. I’ve tested and reviewed hundreds of brands but this range is my top pick for evening the complexion, boosting hydration and enhancing radiance.

Korres is a modern Greek Apothecary founded in Athens. The company is cruelty free and uses high quality pure ingredients, pharmaceutical grade water and medicinal herbs that are environmentally friendly and inspired by ancient traditions. The products are also free of mineral oil, silicone and parabens.


This is my second bottle of the Wild Rose Foaming Cream Cleanser ($32.00) which is perfect for winter. The gentle formula is 94.5% natural and can be used to remove makeup, impurities, pollutants, dirt and oil without dehydrating the skin. Infused with Super Vitamin C (1,000% better than pure ascorbic acid) and an abundance of plant extracts, the cleanser also minimizes the appearance of discoloration and wrinkles while refreshing and balancing pH. It works well with my Clarisonic of Foreo device and purifies pores while adding nutrients.
Tip: For travel keep the stopper clip that clamps down on the dispenser to prevent liquid from pumping out.


After cleansing I apply the Wild Rose Smoothie Brightening Priming Moisturizer ($56.00) to minimize pores, smooth and hydrate. The key to achieving an even complexion is to use this product daily before applying makeup or at night under the Wild Rose Serum. Overtime I’ve noticed that blemishes have faded and my skin looks more luminous. The weightless cream is enriched with fruit extracts and luscious oils that absorb quickly with no greasiness so skin feels incredibly silky.


Before bed I like to layer my skincare but I never forget to apply the Wild Rose Serum or Oil. The textures are relatively similar but the Spotless Serum ($99.00) contains 15% vitamin C to brighten and reduce the appearance of dark spots, hyperpigmentation, dullness and acne scars. It also has Provitamin B5, Bisabolol (an essential oil derived from German chamomile) and ginger for even more antioxidants and hydration. The gentle formula treats problems areas without lightening or altering your natural complexion and the supple finish makes skin look dewy and plump.


If your skin is feeling extra parched this winter you’re not alone. I’ve started using moisture masks several times a week and sleeping with my cool mist humidifier on full blast. Dry air, cold weather and indoor heating can make your complexion appear dull, dehydrated, tired and rough. A great way to keep your face cool and protected is by using the Korres H2Rose Hydrating Face Mist ($44.00). The formula contains water, hyaluronic acid, light oils and aloe to soothe, refresh, energize and set makeup. I use it throughout the work day, before bed and during long flights.


You’re probably tired of reading my reviews on the Korres Wild Rose Vitamin C Active Brightening Oil ($75.00) but this miracle worker is a bestseller for a reason! Infused with real rose petals, antioxidants, rich fatty acids and potent herbs, the healing elixir diminishes discoloration while softening, moisturizing and restoring radiance. I’ve been using it as a jet lag recovery concentrate for years as it is particularly effective for alleviating irritation, bumps, redness and common skin ailments.


I also wanted to mention a couple products from the new Olive Collection because they are very hydrating and smell wonderful! The Nourishing Hair Mask ($30.00) is 92.0% natural and totally rejuvenates dry, brittle hair with extra virgin olive oil, antioxidants and a long list of butters fruit oil and plant extracts. Use it 1-2 times per week to resurrect weak strands, reduce breakage, soften, tame and smooth.


The Olive Blossom Hand Cream ($18.00) contains all the good stuff – shea butter, sweet almond oil, aloe, olive and sunflower oil to deeply moisturize and heal rough hands, damaged nails and ragged cuticles. This stuff is always in my purse!


Korres is available at Shoppers Drug Mart, korres.ca and beauty.shoppersdrugmart.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...