Friday, January 18, 2019

Teaology Tea Infusion Skincare

I used to be one of those people who only drank tea when I was ill or attending a fancy shmancy high tea party with lots of cakes, sandwiches and fresh scones topped with scrumptious Devonshire cream. The loose leaves remind me of the forest floor with a random mixture of twigs, seeds and unidentified plant particles.

Recently I’ve decided to go on a tea testing mission to find interesting new flavors and nutritious blends. I’m happy to report that I’ve discovered some decadent dessert brews that I love including red velvet cake, caramel shortbread and wintery mint chocolate! Another way I’m infusing the benefits of tea into my healthy lifestyle is by using Teaology Skincare. The brand launched in Canada last year and the cruelty free, vegan products have quickly become some of my favorite beauty essentials!


With Teaology you are getting the most powerful concentration of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals with 100% tea, 0% water and no parabens, mineral oil, sulfates, synthetic colors or chemicals. The company specializes in black, blue, green and white teas for hydration, brightening, purifying, exfoliation, anti-aging and firming. The potent formulas also fight cell oxidation and free radical damage responsible for wrinkles.

I’ve been using the White Tea Miracle Drops ($49.00) for almost a year and the serum has become my go-to revitalizing treatment for the face and neck. This silky elixir absorbs in seconds with no greasy residue and drenches skin in peptides and vitamin C. I use it morning and night under makeup or moisturizer to balance, brighten, refresh, tone, smooth and transform my complexion. It also has an anti-aging complex that boosts your youthful glow.


The Rose Tea Hyaluronic Moisturizing Cream ($55.00) with black tea infusion is a must this winter. The velvety texture instantly alleviates dryness, itching, discomfort, sensitivity and tightness so skin feels incredibly silky. Ginseng and antioxidants improve the look of blemishes while plumping, softening, lifting and supporting cell renewal as you get your beauty sleep.


To get rid of flaky skin, ashy elbows, calloused feet, dry hands and bumpy knees, try the Green Tea Reshaping Body Scrub ($64.00). The exfoliating salts and black tea leaves are submerged in a luxurious blend of essential oils that leave skin supple, smooth and rejuvenated. Mix the scrub thoroughly and massage onto clean skin after showering. The granules buff away rough patches while the extracts nourish and moisturize all day. 


Since I experience allergic reactions to green tea (when ingested or used on my face) I decided to give the Nourishing & Smoothing Matcha Miracle Face and Neck Mask ($9.95) to my mom. The concentrated serum is infused with real matcha tea, antioxidants, argan oil and omega 6 to improve elasticity, diminish small wrinkles, tone and lift – similar to a professional spa treatment. The fabric adheres like a second skin to facilitate the absorption of ingredients without evaporation so you see instant results.


The Jasmine Tea Firming Body Cream ($59.00) has a rich velvety texture that envelops skin in hyaluronic acid, shea butter and firming ingredients that combat slackening and improve elasticity. This formula also contains green tea extract but I can use it on my body without irritation. The fragrance is amazing and I love the long-lasting moisture.


There is nothing better than sinking into a hot bath at the end of a long day and the Green Tea Detoxing and Reshaping Salt can be sprinkled in water for a lipo-reducing, purifying effect. As you soak your stress away, centella asiatica extract (also used to treat cellulite) has a draining effect that releases toxins from tissue.


If you haven’t tried anything from Teaology I highly recommend the creams and serums. For more information visit teaologyskincare.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...